I found a set of AC drag plows wondering if they would be worth anything? they worked fine last time they were used have been setting out side 10 years now. One lever I believe to be depth adj. needs to be put back on,And acouple of fairly large springs are laying on tounge .It does need metal drag wheel,blasted, painted.-- Plow points,look excelent condition. If I dont find out soon they may be on the next boat to china.
 
plow
i5369.jpg

i5369.jpg
 
we have some other pics of other implaments he has and we think it's an oliver horse mower
it has most parts it put it back together needs wooden pitman arm and tounge 3 pics of it.
i5374.jpg

i5375.jpg

i5376.jpg
 
sorry for the double pic and for the order computer was being stubborn and a 17 year old is putting them on for pap =)

also have a side delivery rake frame, good drive wheels, and drag wheels
i5378.jpg

i5379.jpg

i5379.jpg
 
Got any Amish in your area. I would think that
they would be quick to purchase that stuff.
(If the price was right)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top