Air cooled Case motor

I asked about a Case air cooled motor on here a while ago. I bought this motor at a sale and decided I don't need it and won't be fixing it. I do not want to scrap it but surely someone can use the parts. If someone can use the parts let me know. I would like the space.

Head block and pan are there plus a box of parts. One sleeve is split and a connecting rod is bent. The cooling fan and shroud are aklso there. I could get a picture or two and inventory the parts if you are interested. I hate to scrap it if someone van use the parts. It could be shipped, but don't know the cost. If someone was taking a pickup that might be also an option.

Following is a list of parts available: head, valve cover and breather, block and cylinders with 3 pistons in the cylinders, 1 piston w/ rings and push rod out, camshaft and timing gears, oil pan, valves, tappets, push rods and some sleeves for push rods, crankshaft, manifold, cast front cover, cast pulley for front, fuel pump, oil pump, some bearings and caps plus numerous bolts and nuts. Also vertical cooling screen and fan.
If anyone wants parts I am willing to ship them and can also ship from the North Dakota side.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back