Case 300 dipstick

Dannygage

New User
I’m new on here and I have a question. I went to check my hydraulic oil level today and unscrewed the plug and found out someone stole my old plug with the dipstick made on it ( factory original) and replaced it with a regular pipe plug. Does anyone have one by chance they might part with? Or can someone give me the dimensions so I can make a new one. Thanks in advance. Almost forgot to mention the tractor is a Case 300.

For a gearbox I drilled a small hole inside the pipe cap, inserted a rod, welded it on the outside and hammered a flat on it. Length to be determined...

I’m new on here and I have a question. I went to check my hydraulic oil level today and unscrewed the plug and found out someone stole my old plug with the dipstick made on it ( factory original) and replaced it with a regular pipe plug. Does anyone have one by chance they might part with? Or can someone give me the dimensions so I can make a new one. Thanks in advance. Almost forgot to mention the tractor is a Case 300.
I should have a dipstick for the Case 300 tractor for sale. [email protected]

For a gearbox I drilled a small hole inside the pipe cap, inserted a rod, welded it on the outside and hammered a flat on it. Length to be determined...
Yes, I thought of doing that, just not sure where to make the Full and add marks on it. I’m hopeful someone can tell me the dimensions. Thanks

In case you decide to repair/make your own, here is a picture of one. The rod 3/16" in diameter, goes right up through the plug and peened at the top so it can't fall back into the reservoir. The top of the plug must be drilled a little as the rod is flush with the top. The two marks are low and full marks cut into the rod. I paint mine to be better able to see the oil level.

Attachments

• 20240325_135615.jpg
    20240325_135615.jpg
    722.9 KB · Views: 21

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back