allis 180 3 point wont lower

Our Phone System is Down!

Please use the Contact us Form

We are working to resolve the issue ASAP! Thanks for your patience!

working on a 180 that as soon as you crank it the 3 pt raises about 8inches on its own and then stops, the lift will raise up when move the lever and will go down but not all of the way, goes back to the 8in mark. only way to make it go down the rest of the way is to turn the engine off and it will lower all the way down. any clues as to what i can do to fix this problem?

(quoted from post at 19:28:57 11/26/22) working on a 180 that as soon as you crank it the 3 pt raises about 8inches on its own and then stops, the lift will raise up when move the lever and will go down but not all of the way, goes back to the 8in mark. only way to make it go down the rest of the way is to turn the engine off and it will lower all the way down. any clues as to what i can do to fix this problem?
The two rear hydraulic console levers must be clear FORWARD. The inside of these two levers is "position/depth" control. If both levers are clear forward and the hitch keeps raising up a little when the engine is fired up, something related to those two rear levers is out of adjustment or linkage damaged. If I was next to the tractor it would take 2 minutes to diagnose.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back