Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Hi you AC lads, I hope you can help me. I have got to reline the breakes on my friends model B tractor and i was hoping you lads could tell me how to do it. It is a UK built tractor built at Essindine just 35 miles dowd the road from were i live. Many thanks. MJ
 
a long time ago I remember a 3m spray adhesive that would hold brake linings on.. havn't seen it in a dozen years though..
 
Hi Mark, I do not seem to be able to send you an Email. Please contact me on 01636893066 evenings 01522778705 work time. I am from Newark, Notts, thanks Michael Hart.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top