Allis Chalmers 3 bottom Roll-Over Plow

WNYBill

I have found an Allis 3 bottom Roll-over plow that looks to be in good shape. Points, lands, shins look good in the pictures. It has a hyd. powered roll over. Frame looks very similar to a regular Allis 3 bottom plow.(I have one) I have not looked at the plow and I think it may be in an estate. Where do I start looking to find an owners manual or even a guess at the model. Just information on it. I would like to drop one bottom to make it a 2 bottom roll over.

I have found an Allis 3 bottom Roll-over plow that looks to be in good shape. Points, lands, shins look good in the pictures. It has a hyd. powered roll over. Frame looks very similar to a regular Allis 3 bottom plow.(I have one) I have not looked at the plow and I think it may be in an estate. Where do I start looking to find an owners manual or even a guess at the model. Just information on it. I would like to drop one bottom to make it a 2 bottom roll over.
Allis made 70 and 80 series plows as hydraulic roll-over's along with the regular mounted plows. If your regular mounted plow is a 70 or 80 series and they look the same I think you have your answer.

This plow has a tail wheel, my 70 series does not. If I drop a bottom off does it change the pivot arm? And screw up the tail wheel? I may have to go look at it but it's 100 miles away.

This plow has a tail wheel, my 70 series does not. If I drop a bottom off does it change the pivot arm? And screw up the tail wheel? I may have to go look at it but it's 100 miles away.
Does the tail wheel look like this?

IMG_5686.jpeg

All 3 of my current 70 series plows have bolt on tail wheels but the one my father had when I was a kid did not. It had the long landslide on the back bottom instead. Those tail wheels do not look like the one here in this picture.

Not quite like the picture. But it bolts on the frame not the landside. Do you still have a r;oll-over?

Not quite like the picture. But it bolts on the frame not the landside. Do you still have a r;oll-over?
I guess I didn't make my post as clear as I should have. I only have regular plows, two 74's (one 3 point, one Snap Coupler) and a 73 (snap coupler). I have regular tail wheels on all 3 - they easily bolt to the last bottom frame. My dad had a 73 with a long landslide on the back bottom instead of a tail wheel to control depth. I've never had a roll-over plow.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back