Roll-Over 2 Bottom Plow

I keep looking for a 2 bottom 16 inch roll-over plow. Any I have found are too well used. Any suggestions?
I have an IH 2 bottom roll over that looks pretty good. I haven't used it but bought at auction several years ago. I was told it is a 214. I am in the center of Washington state. Roll overs more popular out here.

Rollovers are primarily used in furrow irrigated areas to make a smooth surface for water to run. And frequently used in/on hils to throw the dirt up and not creat a dead furrow that becomes a river.Here in the irrigated areas of Colorado(both east and western slopes) rollovers are quite common. Everyone has one. On the contrary,we never see a one way plow.I acctually have 5 two ways. A Lindeman one bottom;An IH#39 'tumble bug';An IH#210 2 bottom;An IH#314 3 bottom;an IH 642 4 bottom All rollovers.

I want one to do small fields and food plots. Turn it one way this year and the other way next year. I dead head now. But I guess I can buy a lot of diesel for what a plow costs.

I want one to do small fields and food plots. Turn it one way this year and the other way next year. I dead head now. But I guess I can buy a lot of diesel for what a plow costs.
If you have any large consignment auctions there that draw 'jockeys' from all over the country,Maybe one of them can supply you with a plow and haul it to you one the way to your sale.They may be 'empty' and would welcome a haul to help pay fuel.BTDT.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back