Allis Chalmers Golf Cart

js129s

New User
I own a 1955 Allis Chalmers 36 volt electric golf cart. I has been modified by removal of the rely electrical speed control with a variable speed control and an on-board charger. It has a tilt steering wheel and newly re-upholstered seats. It was repainted several years ago with fiberglass body works. I am curious as to what its value might be. I have pictures that I can attach.
mvphoto106221.jpg

mvphoto106222.jpg

mvphoto106223.jpg

[i:9cc74a3b12]Welcome Aboard![/i:9cc74a3b12]

That's a cool piece. I had no clue those were produced. I've worked with A-C farm and lawn implements, A-C HV and MV switchgear (now Siemens), large electric motors, and A-C stationary generators, but I don't know if I've ever seen one of those.

I have no idea of the value, but judging by the price of other brands of carts, and the potential rarity of that one, it may have good value. The internet does show some examples, however.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back