Allis chalmers TS-5

Allis ts-5

New User
Hello I have just purchased a allis chalmers ts-5 serial number# 6269 being told the drive clutch is stuck and now stuck in gear, been looking for parts but can't seem to find any on the web, could someone direct me to where I could find parts, have the parts catalog but nothing coming up, have not worked on this type before so any help would be grateful. Being told the year is 1950 but can't seem to find it on the plate what year it is

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums.

I think the TS-5 is the loader attachment used on a HD5 crawler. The parts you are looking for would be crawler parts. You need to confirm the model of HD5. What engine does it have?

A tag on the instrument panel or on a steering clutch housing a places shown as where the crawler serial number might be found. If the 6269 is on that dash plate it would be a 1949 according to the list on TractorData.

This post was edited by Jim.ME on 11/12/2023 at 05:45 am.

(quoted from post at 07:07:53 11/12/23) .
Yes the TS5 is HD5 and am still have some good used parts for
[email protected]

Yes it's the HD5 according to the book work I have, from what I understand it has a GM motor in it and a Rockford clutch that I can see, when I get out to look at it again will confirm for sure, and I will contact you has the parts I would need to see if you have them. never worked on this type of crawler before so will take me a bit to what I'm doing thanks, and also check for the serial number.

Good day, yes so to verify the track loader is a HD5G 15793 with a detroit motor and a rockford clutch, can anyone help with, working on taking the clutch out found out its not easy with the motor still in but it is what it is, do I need to take it apart piece by piece of will it come out in one whole unit been a while sence I have done a clutch and the book I have only shows it section by section. Don't know if I can post pick of progress so far to see what I am missing.

Thanks in advance

You need to removed the drive shaft and removed the cluch housing plate inspection and removed the 12 cap screws from the plate back to the flywel after removed the 10 cap screws from cluch housing and you can removed the cluch belhousig assambly

(quoted from post at 13:35:05 11/19/23) You need to removed the drive shaft and removed the cluch housing plate inspection and removed the 12 cap screws from the plate back to the flywel after removed the 10 cap screws from cluch housing and you can removed the cluch belhousig assambly

Ok, I have removed the clutch housing and the screws to the back plate, and then tried to remove the cluch housing but nothings moving or won't pull out could be from sitting so long befor I bought it thar things are sceased on it but not able to get it out.

(quoted from post at 13:48:05 11/19/23)
(quoted from post at 13:35:05 11/19/23) You need to removed the drive shaft and removed the cluch housing plate inspection and removed the 12 cap screws from the plate back to the flywel after removed the 10 cap screws from cluch housing and you can removed the cluch belhousig assambly

Ok, I have removed the clutch housing and the screws to the back plate, and then tried to remove the cluch housing but nothings moving or won't pull out could be from sitting so long befor I bought it thar things are sceased on it but not able to get it out.
mvphoto111707.png

mvphoto111708.png

(quoted from post at 13:01:18 11/22/23) Desajuste the ring adjustement counterclockwise and remove the plate adjusting ring it should help you

Hey guys I know I'm missing something here and don't know what it is but have removed the ring adjustment and not seeing any other bolts to be able to remove this clutch either it's just one of thoes things I'm not seeing that makes it frustrating I know it's only simple but not at the same time.

Hey I managed to get the clutch out and cleaned but in need of a couple parts can anyone direct me to where I would be able to find the camshaft Assad the springs for the rockford clutch will post images of what I am looking for thanks in advance.
mvphoto112113.jpg

mvphoto112114.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back