Allis G Mower Brackets (Woods 42-G)

Would anyone have the dimensions for the tractor attachment
brackets for a woods mower 42G for my Allis Chalmers G?

I cant seem to find any for sale and thought Id manufacture
them. If anyone has them and can measure and draw the specs
Id appreciate it.

Or better yet, if anyone has a pair they want to sell, Id definitely
be interested.

Thanks

Oh man I just put mine back on yesterday. If you don't get the info I will see if I can come up with something. If would sugar it if you could help me get mine running.

(quoted from post at 19:16:40 05/02/23) where you located I have one of those mowers off a G will make you a deal.

I am in western New York, down by the PA border. Scio, NY.

How close are you to that?

Do you still need some dimensions? I could come up with something tomorrow. What are you using now or don't you have it mounted? I could send a parts page that show the brackets. Do you know how they attach? Just some questions to help you I hope. If you need pics a email would help me. Here is mine. [email protected]

(quoted from post at 19:56:26 05/03/23) Do you still need some dimensions? I could come up with something tomorrow. What are you using now or don't you have it mounted? I could send a parts page that show the brackets. Do you know how they attach? Just some questions to help you I hope. If you need pics a email would help me. Here is mine. [email protected]

Thank you. I d love some dimensions. Currently the mower isn t mounted. Just picked it up. It has rear chains to connect but in the front the brackets are missing. So in short, I ve never mounted it before.

Attached are the photos of it.

My email is [email protected] if you have any mounting pics you could send.

Thanks again. Really appreciate the help!

mvphoto105280.jpg

mvphoto105281.jpg

mvphoto105282.jpg

Rob,
Sent you a PDF of the mower manual from Woods to the above email, hopefully it will help

Joe

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back