Antique Tractors at auction

geez all them tractors in my backyard and did not even know. gonna go have a look tommorrow when i run into town.

The John Deere 630 is listed with a diesel engine. That model never came from factory with diesel engine. The John Deere 50 is listed as a 1953. The last 50 was from 1952. Those are likely misprints. The Farmall MD looked to have a non IH wide front.

(quoted from post at 21:46:14 03/28/23) The John Deere 630 is listed with a diesel engine. That model never came from factory with diesel engine. The John Deere 50 is listed as a 1953. The last 50 was from 1952. Those are likely misprints. The Farmall MD looked to have a non IH wide front.
Seems like it is not unusual for auction sites to have missing or incorrect details. You'd think for what they charge as a buyer's premium they would at least get that right.

Yes you are so correct. I woke up at 3 AM and thought I made a big error on my post about that John Deere 50. I even own a 50 from 1955. I'm sorry for being so forgetful.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back