Anybody from around Rosewood Ohio Going to Portland show

Old F-14

So I bought a reproduction manifold from Rosewood machine. I was going to have a buddy that goes to Portland pick it up from them there. Unfortunately, I was informed they no longer go to Portland show. I was like, ship it then, and I was informed there is a VERY hefty packaging fee in addition to the expensive manifold and expensive shipping.

Anybody from the Rosewood OH area that could grab it for me and take it to Portland?

I'm not complaining, but shipping and their 'packaging fee' pushes an already expensive manifold to stupid territory for something that is supposed to be an enjoyable hobby.

Good things cost money. Hobbies are like boats and RVs they cost money. Im in Canada and I bought a manifold from rosewood and I am super happy with it and their workmanship. It cost lots of money and if you think freight is expensive across a couple of states try having stuff shipped to Canada. You have to pay to play.
cvphoto161164.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back