Anybody go to Le Sueur, MN. swap meet

Anonymous-0

Im thinking about going to the Le Sueur, MN. swap meet April 23, 24, 25. Have any of you been there in the past? Im just curious if there has been allot of 2 cylinder parts there in the past. I live in Eastern Iowa and it would be around a 4 hr. drive for me so I was just looking for any extra info somebody might have. Thanks, Scott

Been there a couple times. Lots of everything. I wasn't looking for 2 cylinder stuff, but there was quite a bit. Also quite a bit at the pioneer power show auction in August a couple years ago.

Recent swap meets have been a bit swampy and muddy.

Last time I went, I drove from about Ames for the 10 AM opening. The grounds were filled. Look up the site brochure for an idea of how much stuff. Took me most of a day at a lope to see it all. Could take a couple days.

Sellers tend to camp in the parking days early and its rumored considerable swapping goes on then.

I haven't been to the Mt. Pleasant swap meets, but Waukee is about dead. LeSueur isn't dead last I saw it.

Gerald J.

There are usually plenty of two-cylinder parts. There are always a few of the big sellers who come to set up shop along with the people trying to sell what they pulled out of the old barn.

I live about 15 mi. from the show grounds. In the past there has been alot of 2 cyl. parts. It will be tough to get through it in a day. If you go have fun. Chad

We usually take 4 trailer loads of parts up. Guys fishing trip more or less. Fun is had by all. If you are looking for something we will get it on. My e-mail is open.

It has been a few years, but You could walk the grounds in one day, but you would not have time to see it all. You will find everything, and for sure alot of green and yellow.

My first guess would be there are no hotels at this late date, but who knows for sure.

The time I went, I wore insulated coveralls, and could have traded for a dozen tractors even Steven probably.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back