Anybody planting yet?

Ultradog MN

Well-known Member
Location
Twin Cities
We're not!
Got about 4" of the white stuff since yesterday.
It's still coming down, though lightly.

<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/Ultradog/?action=view&current=P3210008.jpg" target="_blank">
P3210008.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket
</a>
 
Got about the same over here in Sheridan. The only thing we'll be planting for a while is the loader tractor trying to get round bales in the feeder.
 
Wanted to plant 'taters today but had another job that had to get done today. They will be planted sometime this next week tho. Beautiful day here in Northeast GA. Sunny, light breeze, 'round 70 deg.
 
Nope...too cold, too wet here in Northern IN.
Need about three weeks of sunshine at 70 degrees with 20 mph wind to even think about setting a tire in the field.
 
Planted one row of potatos yesterday, just so I could say I did. Going to be 29deg tonight. Got a new tiller, the only new piece of equipment I've ever had. Had to try it out even if it was in the mud. Central IL.
 
Hi Jim,
I've got a couple of these one armed bandits.
This one I made up out of 2 junk ones just to move snow.
Happy Easter to you and yours.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top