Anyone attempted to use JD's new parts site?

Tx Jim

Anyone tried using JD's new online parts site? I can only determine how to access very few different model parts catalogs. I know change is difficult the older one gets & I'm OLD! I thought the last change to JD parts was bad but JD really performed a Dandy Change for me when I attempt to look up parts on their NEW SITE! https://shop.deere.com/us.
Thanks, Jim

According to the statement in photo below you won't be using that site for many more days!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-14 113635.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-14 113635.png
    749.5 KB · Views: 55
Anyone tried using JD's new online parts site? I can only determine how to access very few different model parts catalogs. I know change is difficult the older one gets & I'm OLD! I thought the last change to JD parts was bad but JD really performed a Dandy Change for me when I attempt to look up parts on their NEW SITE! https://shop.deere.com/us.
Thanks, Jim
Per the current website: "In May 2024 you will be automatically redirected to our new experience...."
I never thought looking up parts or parts diagrams would be considered an "experience". But I've been wrong before....

I wish you luck because I can't locate/open some older model parts catalogs
I only played with it for a few minutes, going to take more to figure it out. I entered 2030 to see if I could get Pc1289. I clicked on large tractor and it just pulls up a Pro-gator. I did find you can get to the parts catalogs if you go down in the black section at the bottom and on the right where it says Our Sites, click on Parts Catalogs under that listing and you go to the catalog search page.

It looks like they want you to register all your serial numbers to pull up parts in the upper part of the page. Likely aimed ant the homeowner, sub-compact and compact markets, not Ag users. I just looked and that same note is on the local construction and Forestry dealers webpage. Clicking it takes you to that same "Ag" webpage, not a construction/forestry page.

I was able to find parts and diagrams for mine. The first couple times I missed the "diagrams" button and all I saw was a list of every single part available. Once I clicked on the "View Equipment Diagrams" buttons, it just looked like the old site. Granted, I didn't actually try to find or buy a specific part.

Capssture.JPG

Per the current website: "In May 2024 you will be automatically redirected to our new experience...."
I never thought looking up parts or parts diagrams would be considered an "experience". But I've been wrong before....
I bet it will be an experience.... not! JD had a Cadillac parts site before the last "Improvement". Actually showed diagrams and dimensions of parts. The "improved" site took all that away. Why can't they leave anything alone???????

Thanks, Jim
I was able to navigate through it and find parts for my 5105 and 3005 without too much difficulty using the model numbers and parts diagram.

I was able to find parts and diagrams for mine. The first couple times I missed the "diagrams" button and all I saw was a list of every single part available. Once I clicked on the "View Equipment Diagrams" buttons, it just looked like the old site. Granted, I didn't actually try to find or buy a specific part.

View attachment 71061
Wouldn't bring up a 630 2 cyl. though.

I have no success at all pulling up anything for any of my old serial numbers. However, scrolling down the page and selecting "parts catalog" still goes to the old page format, where old models are still supported.

If that goes away, hope someone downloads everything from the old site and links it somewhere.

I posed same question on Facebook JD tractor forum. One person stated the new parts site is work in progress & that the site is adding older model parts catalogs daily. I guess time will tell.

Down at the bottom of the page in black, under "Our Site" is Parts Catalog. It took me to the old site and old parts catalogs.

I have all the parts catalogues downloaded to my computer for easy reference. Doesn't show availability or cost but gives original part numbers and how the parts go together. I might have gotten it from Duane Larson's cd.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back