Anyone do anything with ATVs here

Hayfarmer

I got a 1993 4 wheeler Honda from a friend. I got engine running and after clutch adjustment it will shift and operates fine. He had removed the seat from it and can't find it now. Seat for 300s I have is too big. This a kinda small frame 4 wheeler, a TRX200 D, says type 2 on it. Is there a source for old atv parts? There was one in Seattle at one time but it closed down. Any help would be appreciated.

Honda still list parts for the TRX200, the seat number 77100-HF1-670 has been changed to 77100-HF1-880ZC.
I've found several in different colors, black, gray, green.

I had a 88 200TRX back in the day, great little bike, the short wheel base would make the front end get light on steep hills or if I over loaded the rear rack.

Moto Sport is the only place I order OEM parts from. They ship quickly (same day if ordered before noon EST) and I normally get them within two to three days.

motosport.com

Just enter the Honda OEM part number [b:93d13cf249]77100-HF1-880ZC[/b:93d13cf249] into the search box. $79.58.

Same part number ending in ZB is for the Type1 and ZC is Type 2.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back