behind his house. Didn't know who he was, as we
kept going. When I got home I found it on Google
Maps, and it actually had a business listing for
him listed as the above name.

Has anyone ever been here, and if so what was the
expierence? I would like to ride up there and
visit and see what all the guy has in the way of
Farmall tractors and implements.

Mr. Moore is a good guy. He used to work as a IH mechanic a has a great knowledge of IH. His inventory ranges from the letter series to the 56 series. Don"t look for cheap prices but he is cheaper than some.

I bought a back rim and tire for one of my super Ms 3 0r 4 years ago.I wouldn't call his prices cheap but just looking at his collection was almost worth what I paid for the pair.He seemed like a great fellow to me and seemed to have a tremendous knowledge about farmalls.He has several he has created such as a diesel Super H TA.He also has the slowest H I ever saw.It is definitely worth the trip.

(quoted from post at 05:06:48 08/27/13) I bought a back rim and tire for one of my super Ms 3 0r 4 years ago.I wouldn't call his prices cheap but just looking at his collection was almost worth what I paid for the pair.He seemed like a great fellow to me and seemed to have a tremendous knowledge about farmalls.He has several he has created such as a diesel Super H TA.He also has the slowest H I ever saw.It is definitely worth the trip.

That is good information. It looks like he is in the business, and if so, I'm sure his prices aren't cheap. He's gotta make up for all of that work somehow! I wonder if he's ever thought about selling out? With him being an old IH mechanic, there is no telling what stuff he has tucked away! Buying all or most of his stuff would probably be the only way to get a good deal......hmm......

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back