Anyone know a source for Delco distributor bushing?

Bob Havens

New User
I"ve been trying to find a new distributor bushing to fit a Delco distributor in a JD "M", but haven"t been able to find it. I"ve tried Delco, JD, NAPA, Standard Parts. The Delco PN is 1909003.
 
Post the exact (id)and (od) of the bushing.What is the exact diameter of the shaft to find the (id).I think many distributors use the same bushing size in other brands.I may have what you need. CENTAUR
 
There was a topic a couple a weeks ago on the John Deere board on this part number. Go to the JD board and do a search using 1909003. It will come up.
 
Say you find the right one by that number and if the shaft is worn out then what? You probably can't get the shaft new either right? Get a bushing the correct OD and then undercut the worn shaft some and ream the bushing ID to fit the shaft.
 
I'm pretty sure that number came up here before and it changes to another number that Deere still sells for $24-$28
 
I had a machine shop make me a new bushing. Took them the distributer and they installed the new bushing got the dwell back to spec.
 
John Deere has that Delco part number in it's parts system, and it APPEARS to be a good number. Have you asked the dealer if they can order it?


Part Details

Part Number: 1909003
Part Price: 24.68 USD
Description: BUSHING
English

Specification
Weight 0.18 LBS 0.08 Kg
Inside Diameter 0.491 IN
Outside Diameter 0.658 IN
Length 2.865 IN
Material DUREX
 
Deere has plenty of that part number -

Part Number: 1909003 Orders by Part

Part Information Summary

Critical Code: 50
Description: BUSHING List Price: 23.50 (USD) Commodity Code:
Part Source: Milan Core Ref: NP Hazard Code:
Returnable: Yes
ECU Code:

)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory Locations
Location Emergency Balance
Atlanta 2
Milan(*) 80
Dallas 3
Syracuse 2
Grimsby 2

(*) Stock Order Balance : 80
Other Dealer Inventory
 
Thanks for all the input. I was able to order one from Deere when I gave them the part number. It didn't appear in the "M" parts catalog. I got the 1909003 number from my Delco catalog.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top