Auction Allis Chalmers I 600

Traditional Farmer

Went to an auction yesterday pouring down rain most of the day things went for more than I wanted to pay.Well got to talking to fellow and he says he has an 'Old Allis Chalmers' he's going to haul off for scrap gives me a very reasonable price under scrap value.I take the trailer down about 80 miles to his place today turns out to be a real decent AC I600 with a loader has a set of Case wheel weights in the weight box anyway his brother says all thats really wrong with it was reverser would jump out of forward and he had driven it into the shed where it was sitting.Anyway I LOVE auctions add this to my long list of bargains I have gotten because of them.

TF you did not come to Dover Tenn and get it did you. One here just like you described that man has not be able to sell.

An I600 for scrap price is a great deal! Great little tractor, hydraulic power steering, heavy hydraulics for the loader, nice starting unit. Im betting the reverser unit is a linkage problem. Does it have the foot or handle reverser?

Clutch is out and I am not sure what will buy it. I know they were quoted 3 grand to put a clutch in it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back