Auction !!! Bridgeport,NE

D-C-741

Member
Is any One Going ??? It will Be like Going To a Farm Show ! Just dont Buy any thing ??? If you go to look it doesnt Cost Much ???
 
There's a spread on it in today's Omaha World Herald Sunday paper. I assume people can pull it up online.
 
I'm afraid that the cost to look will be too much for lots of people.If I were to drive the 800 miles out there,stay 7 nights at a distant motel,and not buy a thing except my meals,it would cost me over $1,000.

Since Kruse has the auction the choice to stay at home is pretty easy.There are about 100 good tractors there such as the Waterloo Boys,Moguls,etc.There isnt a thing there that couldnt be bought elsewhere.Lots are just salvage tractors.
 
"Kruse said the auction will bring as much as $20 million or as little as $12 million, depending on the weather and bidding competition." (omaha, NE paper)

I really, really have to wonder how 2,000 piles of junk will amount to 20 million dollars. If they do, they're not getting one cent of my money.
 
Was going to go but with the price of fuel and a 10%bp and 5.25% sales tax,have decided against it.Like the nnalert state I live in ,the politicians keep raising taxes,then wonder why nobodys spending any money.If they didn't have all these fees ,they would attract more buyers.I think a savy scrap buyer could make out with the price of iron what it is and a railroad siding down the street,though.
 
I cna only hope some decent people get something that they want in this "carnival atmosphere"!! What a crock!! I see even Max Armstrong sold out to the MAN on this one.. I've met alot of good people collecting tractors but the GREED factor on this sale is just too much!!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top