Auction Results - East Central KS

dhermesc

Was at an auction on Saturday - thought it would get thin as it was raining in the morning when it started and continued to shower/sprinkle for most of the day. It started at 9, I got there at 10 and was number 164. Lots of small older tools with no small amount of junk mixed in but prices for the most part were fairly high. Tractors sold at 2,

A lot of this stuff looked like things the old man had bought (estate auction) brought home and never or rarely used tractors, tools, mowers, trailers and motorcycles. Had about 10 motorcycles ranging from a everything from big Kawasaki Vulcan full dress cruiser to a Ural to more than a few mopeds. All had been parked for years and left unmaintained. He had 3 pickups that sold - none were running.

John Deere 650 with FWA - kind of rough $1900

IH 1586 average looking, TA handle was stuck - could not get TA to move - tractor ran and appeared to operate as it should otherwise $7750

IH Farmall 666 gas, wide front, FH, poor tires, ran, $3000

IH Farmall 756 (what I came for) Wide front, FH, 2 remotes, worn rear tires, poor front tires. TA worked - but auctioneer said the clutch was hesitant and would delay engagement when let out. $8100

M running with a somewhat modern loader with good tires $1500

M running with a somewhat modern loader, fair tires, home made cab/winter front, $1075

Cub LowBoy 154, locked up engine and mower deck - $425

Loadstar 1700 single rear axle tractor & gas engine - started but did not move $1650.

There were another 20 tractors (all smaller with the exception of an Allis 200) that did not run that I did not stick around for.

No - I thoughts of it but when they described the clutch issue (must have been very noticeable because all they did was drive it out of the shed) I decided I'd rather get one with the clutch completely out and the discount you get with a tractor that doesn't move then to pay for a working tractor and install the clutch the first time you try to use it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back