Automatic fuel shut-off gaskets

jd2cylman

So, who's the best source for automatic fuel shut -off gaskets these days? I tried the forum search and didn't find any answers. And yes, I'ma gonna rebuild it. I actually like them. The last set (from Deere) lasted 20 years...
Thanks all.

Deere still sells them.
cvphoto135447.png

(quoted from post at 16:10:27 09/11/22) www.greenpartsofva.com sells alcohol resistant diaghragms

Thanks, that's the ones. I've had the Deere ones, but I thought I'd try the alcohol resistant ones.

My tractor ('53 - 60 ) never had that system, BUT, even if it where new, I'm not sure I could trust it
without a shutoff between it and the carb. John Deere or not it is a faulty setup. My 37 cents./

Got mine off Ebay from Mark's Carb and magneto. I think I did those 2 or 3 years ago on my 620. I check the oil every time before starting it and as far as I can tell they're still holding. Not sure if these can handle gas with ethenol in it or not.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back