B implements

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Thought I'ld try here as I haven't had much luck over at classifieds
Nice B cultivator
Two way two bottom plow with rockshaft and selector valve (no hyd. cylinders)
Two row mounted planter converted to three point hitch(I have fert. parts but haven't fixed or used them)
Rough belly mount sickle bar mower.
Also-1938 B with Woods L59 belly mower. Completely refurbished EXCEPT for paint.
 
I'm in the Ithaca NY area and may want to look at your sickle mower. Can you tell me a little more about it? I have a mid-mount flail mower I just put in classifieds that I'm trying to sell if you have any interest. Please email me.
 
As I said, it is rough. Will fit a B or C. I have a manual for it. It is hand lift. You're certainly close enough to Aurora to come have a look. Thanks
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top