bale spear parts

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I'm looking to buy 3 bale spikes. I want just the actual spikes as I need them to make my own bale spear for my skidloader. Does anybody know where I can get these. Online etc...

Joe
 
Here is the part that you want.

<a href="http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/WaltDavies/?action=view&current=balespear.jpg" target="_blank">
balespear.jpg" border="0" alt="Bale spear
</a>
<a href="http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/WaltDavies/?action=view&current=nnalert-1.jpg" target="_blank">https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/WaltDavies/nnalert-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket</a>
 
Agri-supply has that price beat cold. Heck, I have a spear and tapered sleeve on the shelf at work under a Woods (I think) part number cheaper than that.
 
I made my own bale speer, out of 2 1/2x 2 1/2" x 1/4" walled square tubing. I foun an old round rod of somesort, and ground it to a point with the angle grinder. inserted it inside the square tubing, and welded it in place. built a quisk tatch plate for my loader. Stronger than anyting you can buy.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top