Basham's at Cowgill,Mo

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
My Name is Rob Basham at Cowgill,Mo.My Dad Carl and I have met many of You guys over the years.Carl is really sick with cancer and could use your prayers if you guys could spare a few for him.He has always enjoyed the posts and info,and jokes that appear on these forums.Thank You
 
I have been there. We will keep your dad in our prayers.

I am from Pilot Grove, Mo. Glad to know where you are from. Cowgill is definately not in the tourist books is it?

Keep your chin up, Gene
 
Consider it done. I was raised at Lawrence, KS, my Dad grew up in your parts of the woods. I still have cousins that live around Brahmer (spelling). We lost Dad to cancer back in 1979 and then my oldest brother to it back in 2002.
I will say a prayer for you also it is not easy for the families either during this time.
 
Hi Rob. We have conducted business in the past and always enjoyed talking with Carl on the phone. Please give him my best regards and we will keep you & your family in our prayers.
 
I bought your old IH implement truck. The day I came to look at the truck, Carl was real helpful showing me all the in's and out's. Your folks even fed me lunch before I headed back home. Had a good visit. Will keep all of you in my prayers. If you would, keep me posted on his situation.
 
Thank You Guys,Its real hard.Ive been so lucky to have had my Dad as my best friend always.We have always been side by side,and this is really eating a hole in me.He goes in to have a surgery Monday to try to get rid of some of the pain so he can come home.Thanks for your prayers.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top