Behlen PS Parts

Kerwin

I've got a Behlen aftermarket power steering setup for an M that consists of the motor and fluid reservoir up by the steering wheel (on the steering shaft) and the pump mounted in front of distributor. I have the motor/reservoir unit apart for replacing the O-ring and shaft seals. I figure I can match the seals by stamped PN and size. Does anyone still sell the gaskets/shims for sealing the motor body of the unit?

(quoted from post at 15:32:57 05/25/22) I've got a Behlen aftermarket power steering setup for an M that consists of the motor and fluid reservoir up by the steering wheel (on the steering shaft) and the pump mounted in front of distributor. I have the motor/reservoir unit apart for replacing the O-ring and shaft seals. I figure I can match the seals by stamped PN and size. Does anyone still sell the gaskets/shims for sealing the motor body of the unit?

https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...56875BD6/4ECD6496-EFBE-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6

It helps to have a manual.

Go to ebay and enter "IH power steering manual".

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back