Belly mount sikle bar mower

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
does any one no someone with like a 6 or 7 foot belly mount sikle bar mower. I have a Farmall H and M but im just lookin for one and i can make it fit my tractor.
thank you
 
I have most of the parts to put together what I think is a 115 IH balanced head mower. It is the mid-mount design that bolts on to one side of the tractor. There is no sickle bar, pulley, and a couple pieces of the rear drive set up are missing. Nothing that would be tough to fabricate with pictures and measurements from the one I have together. Located in SW North Dakota, email if interested smgussey at yahoo dot com

Here's my H with 1110 mid-mount:
Hdone5.jpg
 
I have a 6' Kosh sidemount mower, not shure what it was on but they had atachments to fit almost all tractors. It is in Ohio.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top