Belt Pulley Identification

I recently purchased a belt pulley on Ebay listed for a Farmall tractor. From what I have read, all Farmalls have a bolt spacing on a 4.25 diameter across the center. Like a fool, I did not ask about the bolt spacing, since they're all supposed to be same. When I finally opened this one up, the bolt spacing is 5.25 diameter across the center. Can anybody help me ID this thing? I don't think that I can go back against the seller. My best bet is finding someone who needs this thing. And identifying it will help a lot. Can anybody help? Or at least point me in the direction of whom to talk to?
cvphoto115256.jpg

Rustred, do you think it was possibly a Farmall to begin with? I'm finding modified items being the biggest pain in the antique tractor hobby.

yes its a farmall pully but someone has cutout and welded in that centre section for possibly another tractor or some other application. plus there is a lot of different size diameters for the ih tractors right up to the big old wd9's.

Thank you very much for the information. Knowing that and relooking at my picture, I think I can unmodify it and put it as close as I can back to original. Thank you!

Those "paper pulleys" got used on a zillion things. The seller probably saw the red paint and decided it must be from a Farmall. I tend to doubt that somebody welded in a different center.

Unless you already have your other pulley set for side clearance just use a thick plate and counter bore it for the hub on the tractor then drill for the pulley if it is about an inch thick you could just tap the holes for the bolts to the pulley.

I have received stuff like this from Ebay sellers and I would always contact the seller and let him know his item was not properly advertised. I have not had one refuse to take it back.

Oh this guy already did. Typically I have had good luck, but not this time. I think it will be easier to fix this pulley than fight this guy. Best I can do is negative feedback.

well have a look and you can plainly see. i can do that job. your not welding at the paper. just a bit at a time. plus your the engineer you
say. or are you saying that is a factory weld job?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back