BF Avery V Axil

I have a BF Avery V that is in very good shape except that the left hand rear axil is not correct the axil broke years ago and they replaced it with a cub farmall axil and than bolted the avery wheel center hub to a cub farmall center hub. I need to know if the avery A and/or R axil is exchangeable with the avery V and where I could find this part.

Thanks,
Brian L. Thompson
South Carolina
 
Brian,

You will have to look for Avery V parts. The Avery A and R parts are different, somewhat larger.

Since you are in SC, I would call Baker Salvage in Bishopville. I know they were getting rid of their MMs back in the '90s, but I know they have connections with salvage yards in the midwest that still handle MM parts.

There is also Bill Williams in Baldwyn Mississippi who has a lot of MM parts.

I also once knew a MM collector in Pickens SC, named David Paul, but I have lost contact with him. If you can get up with him he may know where to get V parts within the state.
 
Muleboss-I would be very interested in the axil, I do not figure it would cost to much to ship that part. If you will please gave me a call at 1-864-630-6927 sometime so that we can discuss details.

Thanks,
Brian L. Thompson
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top