Big Bee finish mower

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Found a Big Bee 60 finish mower inside a customers barn today. After telling him about my ventures into old 9N's, he just had to show me his old Poppin' John. Didn't pay much attention to that after I saw this mower. He told me if I wanted it he'd make me a deal I couldn't refuse??? He told me to haul off the old Wizard lawn tractor next to it that needs a battery (only)!! I could have it!!! Sure nuff brought the Wizard home, new gas, jumped it, fired right up! My lucky day. Big Bee needs a new belt. Will my 39 9N have the power to use this mower?
 
Yes, used one for years behind a Kubota L1500-same as L175-about 19 hp..Used it a few times behind my 2N-no problem..must say I do like the rear discharge FM I have now much better..same Kubota runs it fine and it is 72"
 
I see you have Kubota tractors. I have a 9N, but I want to be able to dig a little. Have been looking at L3400 with backhoe and 66" FL. I guess I will never get rid of the N, had it for the last 33 years. If I buy the Kubota it will be my first new tractor. Any comments on my choice? Have a single bottom 16" plow, my ground is heavy, and the N with a 3 speed tranny will pull in first gear but thats too slow to roll the furrow. It runs my 5' brush hog with no problem.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top