Big Dean's CD's

I just bought a 1973 MF31 Industrial. I used to own an 8N and a MF135. I've still got a Fordson Super Dexta 2000, a Case 580CK TLB and a JD 2130. I'm not new to this game!!! I've gotten a lot of help from this site over the years, but this is my first post. I've got the MF Workshop Service Manual for the MF 31, but it doesn't answer all my questions. I'm hoping Big Dean's Industrial CD will fill in the blanks. I e-mailed Big Dean, but got no answer. I'm hoping this will get me in contact with him. Has anyone used his CD's? His posts sure are a lot of help.

I have a copy of the MF30 MF50 industrial series Ops and Maint manual, happy to mail you a scanned CD copy if you cant get anything better and you want to get in touch direct.

Thanks. I"ll keep that in mind. I discovered that there are 2 extra sections in the hydraulic chapter of my manual. Haven"t had time to play with it anymore. If I can"t figure it out, I"ll probably take you up on your offer.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back