BN, before and after

grandpa Love

Well-known Member
We are calling it done. I'm guessing it was here about 6 weeks. Didn't have as much barn time as I wanted 😎
 

Attachments

  • 1790987088321~2.jpg
    1790987088321~2.jpg
    991.6 KB · Views: 0
Looks nice but I would like to see an up grade to the battery hold down!

I was lucky something like 30+ years ago, wife's brother in-law was a welder working at a shop that made cabbage harvesters. He did a lot of work with stainless steel. I gave him the battery box off my BN and he built me a new one out of stainless steel. Still looks like it did when I installed it, unpainted. Back in the late '60's early '70's he learned to do stainless work building, I believe, nuclear weapons!
 
Looks nice but I would like to see an up grade to the battery hold down!

I was lucky something like 30+ years ago, wife's brother in-law was a welder working at a shop that made cabbage harvesters. He did a lot of work with stainless steel. I gave him the battery box off my BN and he built me a new one out of stainless steel. Still looks like it did when I installed it, unpainted. Back in the late '60's early '70's he learned to do stainless work building, I believe, nuclear weapons!
It needs a few little things. Battery box, new steering wheel, could use new tires......but it's priced right 😎. There comes a point where the more money I spend won't bring enough on the selling end.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top