BOB CAT skid steer 843 engine

jm.

Always someone here that knows the answer. Bob cat skid steer model 843 serial 5026m13353. Need help determining what engine this unit has. I know it is not Kubota, pretty sure it is not Perkins. I am thinking Izzu or however you spell
it. Markings on engine are GA 91469J It has a injector pump made in Japan.. If any one has a lead on an engine would appreciate the info. Jerry

Early model 843's used a Perkins 4-154 engine. Later model 843's used an Isuzu 4JB1-PK01 engine. GA would indicate a 4-154 family of Perkins engine. I also found information that suggests the 5026 was a Perkins 4-154 200 series that was built by Mazda. However on the Perkins site it lists the 4-154 200 series as only having a G in the model and not a GA. There are more powerful replacement engines available to replace the 4-154. Just do some looking on the internet. Dave

Dave you have made my night..Knee deap in this thing already and bad engine. Was hopeing it was prekins but saw the Japan pump and got scared.
I have about 30 Kubota engine but just looks like would be a lot of parts hunting .. Like throtle and fuel are on diffrent side and air and exaust diffrent. If I can come up with parts i am going to fix this engine. Everybody was just teling me if it was Isuze cost and parts were high.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back