Bolt Hole Spacing for John Deere Disk Plow Blade

BMD

Would anyone happen to know what the bolt pattern is for John Deere Disk Plow blades?
I know they are unique to Deere's disk plows and are all 5 bolt.

Would it happen to be 5-1/2" inches from center to bolt hole and approx. 6-1/2" inches center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
BMD

Have a two bottom JD disk plow and the only measurement I could get was the bolt spacing, which was 7 as near as I could tell
and there are 4 bolts holding the disk. Look to be about 3/8 bolts. Best I could do for now. Hope this helps.

JD models 90 & 400 disk plow shows 5 bolts that attach disk to spindle

mvphoto96488.png

mvphoto96489.png

Hey, Jim. I've been told I could never count past 4. I'll go double check that. There were lots of grass/weeds in there so
It is probable for me to make an air (just joking) error. Not too familiar with the different models. Thanks for the
illustration. I did measure the distance between the bolts and it is roughly 7. Noted that the parts book says the bolts
are 7/16.
Just looked again and yes, there are 5 bolts holding the disk blade in place.

Hey David and Jim:
Thanks a bunch for your help. I knew the bolt hole spacing was wider and unique for the Deere disk plows. But did not know exactly what the spacing was to identify the Deere blades. That clears things up.

Again thank you for you help! It is amazing the amount of knowledge on this forum that is almost impossible to find elsewhere.
BMD

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back