Bosch injector pump set up timing

I am trying to set my motor up HD6 344 buda for 21* btdc and set the injector pump up PSB4A-90EH-4081E3. I have never done this before and need some guideance. Where do I start to set the pump up. I belive I can set the motor to 21* but the pump I have no idea where to set it. Thanks Tom
 
GENERALLY a Bosch pump of that era would have a little metal tab with a timing mark scribed on it next to the hub on it's driveshaft that the gear bolts to. The hub will have a timing mark, as well.

Line them up when the engine is set to the specified timing.
 
Remember a PSB runs crankshaft speed. You also need to take the timing window off and make sure the gear turning the plunger is on the correct phase. I will try to send an e-mail
 
Hi there, Came across your posting and it seems like you are familiar with these PSB pumps. I am looking for a PSB4A for an old Case 700 series engine and wondered if you had any recommendations or links to locate one.

Thanks a bunch! TC
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top