bought it new yesterday cheep at dealers

r.w.b.

i opened the bag n set it on tailgate n dropped a 10 mm wrench on it. what bit of weld it had broke
cvphoto159958.jpg

cvphoto159959.jpg

looky where it was made opps cobbled up at
cvphoto159960.jpg

guess another 18 mile 1 way drive on this cheep gas.prices jumped agai in my area to $3.49

I just put them in the shed or a can over them for a weeks set out. And rarely do any of them set out for more than a night. 856 is out right now but will be in before the rain coming in will get here.

Well shoot, looks like that wad of Wrigley's Doublemint didn't get any penetration. HAHAHA. Is that from the S & H in Lockwood? Gas is up to $3.59 in the Joplin, Carthage area.

This post was edited by Briar Hill Brittanys on 08/03/2023 at 03:48 am.

(quoted from post at 02:47:05 08/03/23) TSC has some pretty good ones.

They're EXACTLY THE SAME. Came out of the same factory, off the same line, welded by the same person, traveled here on the same boat, in the same sea can... Only difference is the fancy CNH packaging, and price. The way TSC is the dealer is probably cheaper.

yes it was got at s & h yesterday. a parts guy i went to school with sold it to me.
guess you seen how hard golden city ,lockwood and dudenville was hit early
monday morning. trees down everywhere corn down flat houses ruined too. i
live a mile from dudenville n just had few limbs down.
this morning gas might be up havnt went anywhere yet. will take it back cause i
got to get another package at hardware store in lockwood today or tomorrow

I would grind that gob off and reweld it. Then show them the picture and tell them they owe u another one. The next time u head to town. They need complainants on this cheap. Junk they sell.

(quoted from post at 17:13:19 08/03/23) I would grind that gob off and reweld it. Then show them the picture and tell them they owe u another one. The next time u head to town. They need complainants on this cheap. Junk they sell.

Complaints won't work.
But if they have to refund enough of them, then maybe.

Had some of those rain caps years and years ago and was not long till they went into the junk pile, No more of them ever.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back