Breaking Boredom

I thought it would be fun to put down some funny signs we have seen like, NO TRESSPASSING!! YOU WILL BE SHOT!!! SURVIVORS, WILL BE SHOT AGAIN !!!
 
What you talking about, I've had that one and IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH, TRESPASS HERE AND FIND OUT. These are metal sings I've had up for over 10 years and no I don't dial 911.
 
First sign on drive:

Caution, firearms in use.

Second on further down:

If you can read this, you are in range.

Says it all

Aaron
 
Sorry I missed your call, I was on the other line.
Under the caption was a pic of a fisherman fighting a bass.

Have fun......don t. .....
 
:>)

Vote.jpg
 
Sign outside a UK farm many years ago. WE SHOOT EVERY THIRD SALESMAN, THE SECOND ONE HAS JUST LEFT. I was the third - turned round and left. MJ
 
In a Safeway parking lot in Dallas, Or

"Do not enter Entrance only"

Also this one.

"No Over Night Parking Prohibited"

One of my favorites.
Top sign
"_____________ Pizza"

sign just below it.

"Emergency Medical Care --->"

Walt
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top