Plan on it. It'll take some work.You'll have to get it up and running...curious how hard it will pull.
I have 3 casting numbers from it, but I don't know where to look.Hopefully you can find some cast parts with part numbers that will help to identify the manufacturer.
List the part numbers. Maybe someone can help. Google the part number; that may help as well.I have 3 casting numbers from it, but I don't know where to look.
That is quite a rig!!! Never seen anything like it. Probably not used around here but maybe in the eastern or southeastern part of the state.Picked up this Brush Breaker. Does anyone know the brand and model, years it was made? Thanks for any information on it.
View attachment 91674View attachment 91675View attachment 91676
List the part numbers. Maybe someone can help. Google the part number; that may help as well.
Lift hub part no. EXP746, Hub clamp holds lift wheel on part no. EXP143, casting that holds tailwheel shaft part no.GX66, inner sand cap for lift wheel part no.P66, tailwheel inner hub part no. G173. Hope this helps.List the part numbers. Maybe someone can help. Google the part number; that may help as well.
Kinda thought that.Don't know who made the plow but it definitely has a Little Genius tongue and hook .
Picked it up in northern MN.That is quite a rig!!! Never seen anything like it. Probably not used around here but maybe in the eastern or southeastern part of the state.
That was for cuting roots when plowing brush.It has a sub-soiler instead of coulter in front of the plow-point, now that will turn hard ground, even blue shale if you have enough tractor to pull it.
It sure does. Could you tell me what year catalog this is?I found some pictures from an Allis Chalmers catalog and they seem to resemble your plow pretty close. Allis Chalmers calls them Grub Breakers.View attachment 93129View attachment 93130
I believe the catalog is from around 1933It sure does. Could you tell me what year catalog this is?
It all looks the same except I got a cast land wheel. I see I'm missing some tail wheel parts. Do you think that cast wheel could have been a option? Thanks for the pictures of catalog.I believe the catalog is from around 1933
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy