Burgh Tractor Wrecking Yard; Harmony, PA

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I have been trying to call Burgh Tractor Wrecking, or Burgh Implement as they are listed on yellowbook.com, in Harmony, PA. The toll free "800" number that they have in their add in the Farm & Dairy does not work. When I call, a recording tells me that the number has been disconnected or no longer in service. I have also had the phone company connect me with a local number, but i get the same recording. Have they changed their number, or have they gone out of business?
 
I haven"t been there since last summer, but I haven"t seen anything in the local paper about them going out of buisiness. They are sometimes hard to get on the phone. Also knowing John, he may have decided to go to Florida for the winter.
 
No, they are still in business! I was there about a month ago, buying some lawn tractor parts. And, thats only a small part of the operation. They send me "thanks" when somebody buys something thru my recommendations.
Note: They have an e-mail address: [email protected]
Also: Mobile Phone: 412-302-4846
Another number: 724-452-6860
They are located on Rte. 19, 5 miles north of Zelienople, Address: 657 Perry Hiway, Harmony, Pa. 16037.
Note: I receive NO monetary remunerations from this! Just trying to help our friends in tractors.
And, they have parts for farm machinery, besides tractors! Have lots of things that can be restored, too!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top