c steering arm

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Boys our FFA tractor has a bad steering arm both joints wore out. Does anyone make a replacement if not what type of ball joint can we use to make one Thank you Jerry
 
I may have one laying around that is not in to bad a shape but not sure unless I go out and look. e-mail is open as always plus I have a bunch of other parts for the Cs
 
On my C, I fixed it by buying two Ford tie rod ends and welding them in the ends of the tube. They can be easily greased and will last a very long time.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top