CA rear rims

funky_g00

I have a new to me CA that is in need of rear rims. The old ones are rusted beyond repair. I would like to put new ones on it but I cannot justify the cost until I can get it running and verify that it is still a salvageable tractor. Does anyone know of a source for economical used rims or of any other make/models that share the same bolt pattern. I have not measured or sized anything up yet, but I got to thinking that I may be able to make WC wheels fit as I have quite a few spares lying around. I don't need pretty I just need it to roll.

If the tires are holding air, don't do anything yet. You'd be surprised how long you may be able to run it like that before failure.

If they are power adjust rims you can replace them with rims and centers off non power adjust rims off a D10 or D12 or as said off a smaller IH Farmall like the A.The Farmall centers will bolt right on the CA.

I wish the tires were holding air, then I wouldn't have this problem. I am a firm believer in if it ain't broke don't fix it. I have and use many tires and rims that
are WELL past their prime.

I thought D10's and D12's were eight bolt hubs? I knew they used the same power adjust rim as a CA. I don't think I have ever seen one with non power adjust rims. Either way I have not found any parts for them in my area either. Going with farmall wheels may be a possibility as there are a few of them in the area. I wish Grandpa Love made road trips to nebraska or even close to it, since he probably knows where there are a few extra farmall A & B wheels lying around.

You could look on line for the centers,the rims are pretty cheap even new.A lot of those old small IH in my area so wheel centers bring next to nothing at auctions.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back