Does anybody know if a Hiniker 1300 or a YearAround Qt-1 are strong enough to be rated as a rops. My 15 year old is starting to drive the tractors quite a bit and I get nervous sometimes. Thanks Lee
 
Yes- I had a 1300 on a 4020 years ago, bought it new, and it is ROPS certified. Nice roomy cab. One of the quieter ones in its day, with the one inch foam insulation.
 
Yes the 1300 Hiniker is. I was working at the plant and was present when we rolled it over to test it. It was mounted on a 1466 IHC. Rolled it 3 times. Once on each side and once over backwords.
 
They are not rated as ROPS unless they have a tag saying they are. Year a round built both ROPS and standard cabs.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top