Callin all IH guys...HELP!!

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I got a customer with a 434 gasser, zienith VNN downdraft carb. The carb is worthless, I put an "economy Kit" in it and the problem is that the float has a NASTY dent, prolly froze, and the float flapper is severly worn...Case IH doesnt have it anywhere and is not available...anyone know wher I can get these parts, without spending $500 on a new carb??? Now it was used on several other models 276, 354, 434, 444, B414. Its part Number 3047463R91...
Your vast knowledge will be greatly appreciated...thanks
 
it must be different than an M ,H or othert common carb.Go to a auto parts srore,see if they have a book of carb floats that you can look thru.Good luck on your search
 
Bates Corporation. They salvage only IH tractors and have a HUGE inventory. They might have some used parts or may even have or know where to get new.
 
Melt the solder on that small spot & poke a toothpick in it to keep the hole open. Then carefully blow air in it by starting away & keep getting closer till the dent pops out. Then solder it shut.
 
We replaced one on a IH backhoe with a carb from a jeep cj3 I think. Found out about it here on ytmag ck archives.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top