Calling Andy Motteberg

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Hey Andy! Just noticed you're from Detroit Lakes! When I move to Minnesota I'll only be an hour and a half from you in Shevlin. If I buy that truck out in S. Dakota I'll let you come up to visit haha.
 
Hey, seen you were looking for me a few pages back. Shoot me an email and let me know about when you plan on coming through, and I can give ya an adress so you can mapquest how to get here. My other PC was giving me trouble so if you has sent me an email I didnt get it.
 
Hey, are you going to buy that truck in SD? I would loved to have bought it, but it is about a 8 hour drive from my place and I'd have to pay to get it running. I'm going to keep trying to find one that is closer to home. My Dad has a 1974 International 200 pickup, it works real good. You can send me a email if you want.

Andy.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top