Can baseball style hats be refoamed?

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Of many things I collect, I enjoy getting older baseball style farmer hats of ag equipment. There are a couple hats in my collection from the 80's that have foam thats falling off. I'm wondering if theres any way to refoam them or just to pick/peel it out?
 
-are tractor hats something to do with tractors?

-how about all this talk about this years election?


which one is more about agriculture???????
 
After my Dad passed away, there were several of his old hats that I wanted to keep, and wear now and then. One was a Cat hat that was shedding foam badly... I put it in the dryer on low heat, and all of the foam came off in just a few minutes.. Now it is just cloth on the inside, but at least the particles of foam do not stick in my hair. (What little hair I have left)

I think a post about old Ag hats is tractor-related..
 
You better wear a hat when you're driving your tractor, or you'll get skin cancer. BTDT. So be sure to read all the "hat" threads carefully. This one was crucial.
 
take your hat off scratch your head and thing about what seed"s you need for your crop this year do you have enough...are you sure
old art
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top