Cannot view pics when not logged in

kcm.MN

Any idea why I have to be logged in to view any of the pics in the main tractor forum (Tractor and Farm Talk)? All I'm allowed to view are thumbnails. Is the new YT trying to discourage people from lurking quietly?

I've reported it to the team and made a recommendation that we ease that restriction. It's possible that we can't if it increases bandwidth usage too much, but I think it will probably be okay to do so. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I don't often use the site without being logged in.

With all this cancer mess going on, there are many times I'd rather drop in for a few minutes as a ghost in the night. Just seemed strange that pics couldn't be viewed full size by non-members. That would force people to sign up as members even if all they wanted was to research an issue for their tractor.

Wow, you guys are getting fast with this stuff! 😁😊

It's amazing how a well functioning format allows modifications/adjustments without a lot of fuss isn't it?

There is a button somewhere you can click that automaticly logs you in everytime you visit the site. Or maybe it just keeps you logged in when you leave, I can't remember which. Pretty much the same thing I guess.

I know it's there somewhere because I used it and have never had to log in again.

It's amazing how a well functioning format allows modifications/adjustments without a lot of fuss isn't it?

There is a button somewhere you can click that automaticly logs you in everytime you visit the site. Or maybe it just keeps you logged in when you leave, I can't remember which. Pretty much the same thing I guess.

I know it's there somewhere because I used it and have never had to log in again.
Me too. I couldn't find it if my life depended on it. Chris fixed it when it bleeped on me, and I don't need to worry about signing in. Just push my desktop shortcut and here I am. steve

You have to sign out, then login

Screenshot_2024-02-27-10-42-55.png

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back