Can't Calibrate F1, F2, And R 8670

I'm attempting to calibrate the clutch in this 8670. Calibration review are as follows: F1-74, F2-24, R-27. When I start the calibration procedure and move the shift lever to forward and then the left, the
tractor jumps so bad that the F is shown. I have the parking brake on, brakes held, and the wheels blocked. I cannot keep it from jumping. Any ideas?
Also, I decided to see if the remotes worked. I hooked a disc to the remotes and it would not move the cylinder either way. Flow control was tried in many positions. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Something very odd about what's going on here, because the transmission should not move when you're doing a calibration. The fact that it does tells me that something is not right with a clutch pack inside, as much as I hate to tell you this. Either that or a modulation solenoid is not working smoothly. A pressure gauge and a voltmeter (or better yet a scope) would confirm that.

Another thing you could do is swap solenoids to see if the problem changes to R or F2. I think they're all the same, but check the parts catalog to be sure.

The fact that your calibration numbers are so far off is concerning as well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back