Can't Remember How To TV Show ??

Bob S.

Howdy
Does anyone remember a TV show on public TV with 2 guys that repaired/refinished/reupholstered furniture? They had 2 shows, it's the older
, original show I'm trying to find some info on, matbe might be some tapes or something keft over from their original show. The second show they had was not so good, I think they called it "Men With Tool BElts" featured Joe Laarlio and Eddy Feldman (not sure about spelling}, anyway cant locate anything without knowing name of show. Show took place in Joe's work shop, Joe was a Master at staining, finishing (also a very strange man, too many fumes I guess}. I learned a lot from that show but didn't take notes. Joe showed how to use and sharpen cabinet scrapers, French method for using padding laquer, etc etc.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Bob S.

The name of the original show was "Furniture on the Mend". It was MUCH better than most of the stuff on DIY or HGTV now. I too am looking for DVDs...

Cliff (VA)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back