Carburetor Questions

@soaked I measured the economizer jet in place, it didn't want to come out and I didn't want to damage it.
It's between .048" and .055". Closer to .055" as best I can determine with the jet installed.

I'm using my torch tip cleaning tool, I should find the proper tools for measuring these.
 
Thanks for looking the second time.
Agree leave jets in place, the 0.50 ish jet should work fine. I dont know what change was made, where the thinking that no jet ( an 8-32 has about a 0.164 hole) would work, and if not, a 0.052 ish one would.
 
@Hobo,NC I found a vendor for the seal and retainer numbers you posted, they showed up Sat and I got them in today, thanks again.
I hope to get the carb finished and test fire the engine this week.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top