Case 275 magnum hydraulic problem

Milk

I have a case 275 magnum that has developed a hydraulic oil leaking problem from the plugins drain tube that empties into the plastic reservoir. This is dripping constantly and I am looking for advice on how to stop the dripping. This must be a constant problem with these tractors because the reservoir is on the tractor already! Thanks for any ideas that can help me fix this!

Any time you connect or dis-connect a remote coupler you will loose a little oil and the drain tube and reservoir is designed to
catch it because of epa rules dictating they can't just drip on the ground like every other tractor made since the first hydraulics
were installed on a tractor. On our Magnums, when the little reservoir gets busted from carelessness or simply from dry rotting
from sun and weather, the reservoir gets replaced by a longer tube that directs the drippings to the ground. Problem solved.
Now if you have more than the normal drippings then you likely have a problem with the o-rings inside the couplers.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back